Thursday, May 3, 2012

Episode 9 show notes

Links to patterns, projects, and yarns we discuss in episode 9 can be found here. If I have left anything out, please don't hesitate to ask in the comments or in our Ravelry group.

 Current by Cecily Glowik MacDonald
Sharlene's Current
Madelinetosh Sock
Katrina by Nicole Feller-Johnson
Gayle's Katrina
April Showers Collection by Joji Locatelli
Spring Showers by Joji Locatelli
Paper Dolls by Kate Davies
Freya by Andrea Black
Rocky Coast Cardigan by Hannah Fettig
Ballerina Shawl by Michelle Miller
Warriston by Kate Davies
Cascade Eco+ yarn
Button-Tab Hat by Marcie Nishioka
Mollie Flowers by Brigitte Read
Buttercup by Heidi Kirrmaier
Coraline by Ysolda Teague

If you would like to subscribe or listen through iTunes, click here.

If you would like to listen to Episode 9 through your (non-Flash) web browser, click here.

Please note: There may be a slight delay before the file starts depending on your internet speed.

3 comments:

  1. You two are trouble! My queue grew before my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My queue grows everytime I listen to the podcast. I look at what they are discussing and just keep adding. At this rate I will never even come close to knitting what was in my queue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharlene, I was just telling someone the other day the same thing about sewing vs. knitting! When I was trying to sew, it seemed like I was always making a mistake in cutting out the fabric and then trying to figure out how to make it work. Frogging is so much better than that.

    ReplyDelete